- 2022 (85th Annual Meeting) August 14-19, Glasgow, UK.
- 2023 (86th Annual Meeting) August 13-18, Los Angeles, USA.
- 2024 (87th Annual Meeting) July/August TBD, Brussels, Belgium (EU).
- 2025 (88th Annual Meeting) July TBD, Perth, Australia.
- 2026 (89th Annual Meeting) July/August TBD, Frankfurt, Germany (EU).
Download information on previous meetings of The Meteoritical Society.
Barringer Lectures at the Meteoritical Society Meetings
- 2021 Leslie Rogers Glimpsing the Exoplanet Composition Distribution
- 2020 No Lecture
- 2019 Kazuyuki Shiraishi The Search for Antarctic Meteorites: Fifty Years from the Discovery of the Yamato Meteorites
- 2018 Guy Consolmagno SJ Philosophy of Meteorites: Awe, Faith and Data
- 2017 Harrison Hagan Schmitt Return To the Moon
- 2016 Mark McCaughrean Rosetta: To Catch a Comet
- 2014 Philippe Taquet Meteorites and Dinosaurs
- 2013 Peter Brown Fireballs Producing Meteorites: from Tagish Lake to Chelyabinsk
- 2012 Stuart Ross Taylor Origin of Planetary Systems
- 2011 Martin Rees Big Bang to Biosphere
- 2010 Sean C. Solomon Exploring Mercury with the MESSENGER Spacecraft
- 2009 Jean Cave She called me "My Martian"
- 2008 Manabu Kato Kaguya Mission Challenges to Origin and Evolution of the Moon
- 2007 Peter Smith The Phoenix Mission Explores the Martian Arctic
- 2006 Michel Mayor From Gaseous Giants to Rocky Planets
- 2005 Jeff Hester Understanding Our Origins: Formation of Sun-like Stars in HII Region Environments
- 2004 A. P. Guimarães Magnetism in the Universe
- 2003 Rainer Albertz The Weal and Woe of Civilization: A Modern Message of Ancient Near Eastern Cultures
- 2002 Michael C. Malin Highlights from the Mars Global Survey Orbital Camera
- 2001 Dava Sobel Galileos Daughter
- 2000 Torrence Johnson The Moons of Jupiter: Discovered by Galileo, the Man - Explored by Galileo, the Spacecraft
- 1999 Clark Chapman The NEAR Mission: Insights about Asteroidal Cratering