Meteoritical Society members include 1000 scientists and amateur enthusiasts from 52 countries who are engaged in planetary science. Their interests include meteorites, cosmic dust, asteroids and comets, natural satellites, planets, impacts, and the origins of the Solar System.
Benefits of Membership
- A subscription to Meteoritics and Planetary Science, Meteoritical Bulletin, and Elements
- Reduced registration rates for the annual meetings
- Eligibility for student travel grants
- Involvement with new Society initiatives
- Individual rates for online subscriptions to Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta
- Access to MetSocCom, the Society's electronic forum created for discussing topics of interest to members.
We actively cooperate with other scholarly societies, organizations, and institutions, including the Geochemical Society, Geological Society of America, and the Lunar and Planetary Institute, to further common goals. Read our brochure on the benefits of joining!
Join, renew, or access member benefits at our Membership Services page. Search the member directory, access articles in MAPS and Elements, and make use of the Wiley discount program. For some features you'll need your UserID (e-mail address) and password. We offer special rates to residents of HINARI countries.